Top 10 Introduction Songs for 2012
When you are picking out introduction songs you should take into account how the song really sounds with someone talking over it. One of the group/bands/person we recommend the most this year was Calvin Harris. His songs have a great beat and much of the song is instrumental. This means the emphasis is on you and your bridal party.
Here are the top songs we used this year.
- We Found Love – Calvin Harris and Rihanna
- I Gotta Feeling – Black Eyed Peas
- Party Rock Anthem – LMFAO
- Marry You – Bruno Mars
- Let’s Go – Calvin Harris
- Bring Em Out – TI
- Good Feeling – Flo Rida
- Give Me Everything – Pitbull
- I’m Shipping Up to Boston – Dropkick Murphys
- Dynamite – Taio Cruz
We also recommend the bride and groom to choose a different song than the rest of the bridal party for their introduction. This makes for a much grander entrance as it can be built up.